New high production models for cutting metals by fibre laser. Available in two standard sizes and also made to measure, our LS210 and LS315 models can be equipped with fibre laser powers between 1000w and 3000w with the capacity to cut carbon steels up to 15mm, stainless steels and aluminium with the advantage of the low maintenance of fibre lasers compared to CO2 lasers.
- TexComputer CNC control with touch screen.
- Linear guides with recirculating ball bearing slides, sealed and backlash free.
- High speed spindle drive with preloaded ball nuts.
- 70Kg/cm servo motors.
- Automatic self-lubrication on all axes.
- Travelling speed 60 metres/min.
- Resolution 0,01mm.
- Z head with height control.
- IPG fibre laser from 1000 to 3000w.
- PRECITEC laser head.
- Laser pointer for X,Y axis zeroing verification.
- Working dimensions LS210 2000x1000mm.
- Useful bridge height Z 100mm.
- Weight 1500 kg.