Large format model for production and intensive machining workloads where both power and precision performance are required. Very robust and low maintenance, characteristic of the entire FH series. Ball screw drive on all axes with our exclusive rotary nut system, servo motors and optional automatic tool changer. Configurable with different tangential or multiple spindle systems. Usable working area of 305x202cm and height of 150mm extendable.
- Steel frame.
- Sectored vacuum table with 7 HP Becker pump.
- CNC TexComputer control with touch screen and remote control.
- Linear guides with backlash-free, self-lubricating recirculating ball bearing slides.
- Spindle drive on all axes, with recirculating ball screw.
- SanyoDenky servo motors of 70Kg/cm.
- Travelling speed 20 metres/min.
- Resolution 0,005mm.
- Chip suction system.
- 5CV ELTE milling head. ATC (automatic changeover) option.
- Optional tangential heads for cutting and creasing of foams, fibres and cardboard.
- Marking reading chamber as an option.
- Z-axis zero setting stylus.
- Laser pointer for X, Y axis zero setting verification.
- Machine dimensions 3880×2450 mm.
- Useful working dimensions 3050x2020mm.
- Useful height Z bridge 150mm.