Production model for machining where both power and precision performance are required with high workloads. Ideal for the carpentry and sign industry, with tubular steel chassis, very robust and low maintenance, characteristics of the entire FH series. Useful working area of 245x125cm and height of 150mm.
Provides unrivalled power and precision.
- Welded tubular steel frame.
- Vacuum table with 6 sectors and 7CV pump.
- Electronics with RTA drivers and class 6 robotics wiring.
- TEXCOMPUTER touch screen controller.
- Linear guides with self-lubricating, sealed and backlash-free recirculating ball bearing slides.
- Spindle drives on all axes, with recirculating ball bearing and guideway nuts.
- Preloaded and SanyoDenky servo motors with 70Kg/cm torque.
- Travelling speed 20 metres/min.
- Adjustable resolution 0,001mm.
- Chip suction system.
- ELTE milling motor of 5CV, 6000~24000rpm. 7hp in option.
- Probe for Z-axis zero setting.
- Laser pointer for X,Y axis zero setting verification.
- Working dimensions 245x125cm.
- Useful height Z bridge 150mm.
- Machine dimensions 370x130cm