Model for the professional who requires versatility in 3D foam modelling with very easy use and compatible with all CAD/CAM programs. With its unique hot wire system integrated in the frame, it can rough out large blocks without generating swarf, and then apply a single final finishing pass with the milling machine.
Three machines in one: Can be used as a 4-axis interpolated rotary modelling milling machine, as a normal 3-axis milling machine and as a hot wire cutter.
- Aluminium and steel frame.
- Ribbed aluminium table.
- CNC TexComputer touch screen control.
- Linear guides with recirculating ball bearing slides.
- X Y axis transmission with HTD3M pitch inextensible belts.
- Z axis transmission with recirculating ball screw.
- PaP Sanyo Denky motors of 30Kg/cm.
- Travelling speed 30 metres/min.
- Resolution 0,02mm.
- ELTE brushless motor of 1,5 HP, 24000rpm with frequency inverter.
- Probe for Z-axis zero setting.
- Laser pointer for X, Y axis zero setting verification.
- Machine dimensions 2400×1500 mm.
- Maximum dimensions of rotary mode block 600x600x2000mm.
- Maximum dimensions of standard mode block 1200x2000x400mm.
- Maximum dimensions of thread mode block2D 2000x400mm.