Large format and high production model with multiple functionalities for cutting and machining all types of plastic materials, cardboard, fibres, textiles, composite panels, wood, etc., where both power and precision are required. Very robust and low maintenance, characteristics of the entire FRH series. With ball screw transmission on all axes with our exclusive rotating nut system. Heads configurable according to milling needs or tangential heads for fixed blades, oscillating blades etc. in a useful size of 305x160cm. and height of 120mm.
- Steel frame.
- Sectored vacuum table with 7 HP pump.
- CNC control TexComputer with touch screen and remote control.
- Linear guides with self-lubricating recirculating ball bearing slides, with no backlash.
- Spindle transmission on all axes, with recirculating ball screw.
- 30Kg/cm PaP motors. Servos in option.
- Travelling speed 20 metres/min.
- Resolution 0,005mm.
- Chip suction system.
- Brushless milling head 3CV, 24.000rpm. ATC (automatic changeover) option.
- Optional tangential heads for cutting and creasing of foams, fibres and cardboard.
- Optional mark reading camera.
- Z-axis zero setting stylus.
- Laser pointer for X, Y axis zero setting verification.
- Machine dimensions 3670×2010 mm.
- Useful working dimensions 3050x1600mm.
- Useful height of Z-bridge 120mm. 200mm option.
- ATC, MTC
Brushless motor heads for milling jobs with or without tool change.